About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Archane_Master liked the chapter Reaching bottom while going up in The Submission Accelerator.
9 hours ago
-
Archane_Master liked the chapter Week 5 - Let's fucking Go! in The Submission Accelerator.
9 hours ago
-
Archane_Master liked the chapter (Upgrade: Level 1, LOVE HURTS) in The Submission Accelerator.
9 hours ago
-
Archane_Master liked the chapter Time for some unsophisticated hatefucking in The Submission Accelerator.
9 hours ago
-
Archane_Master liked the chapter Porn with plot in The Submission Accelerator.
10 hours ago
-
Archane_Master liked the chapter Current points & traits (After Chapter 260) in The Submission Accelerator.
11 hours ago
-
Archane_Master liked the chapter SNAFU? in The Submission Accelerator.
12 hours ago
-
Archane_Master liked the chapter FUBAR in The Submission Accelerator.
14 hours ago
-
Archane_Master liked the chapter In Sickness in The Submission Accelerator.
14 hours ago
-
Archane_Master liked the chapter Fuck my brains out in The Submission Accelerator.
14 hours ago
No recent activity
Archane_Master has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Archane_Master has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Archane_Master has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Archane_Master has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Archane_Master has not earned any awards.