About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Anon228241 liked the chapter Garz the goblin fucks Astrid in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
1 day ago
-
Anon228241 liked the chapter A Sure Thing in Groundhog Lay.
1 day ago
-
Anon228241 liked the chapter Introduction in The Interview.
2 days ago
-
Anon228241 liked the chapter Tom Geese-Freshman in college in Mind Controlling Mutant.
2 days ago
-
Anon228241 liked the chapter Parker Negotiations in X-Men: Playboy.
2 days ago
-
Anon228241 liked the chapter Angel-on-angel in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
4 days ago
-
Anon228241 liked the chapter A short pause for visual stimuli in Would You Rather.
4 days ago
-
Anon228241 liked the chapter Introduction in The Neighborhood Breeder.
4 days ago
-
Anon228241 liked the chapter Introduction in Birthday Boy.
4 days ago
-
Anon228241 liked the chapter Malcom Poole - self proclaimed "hero" in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
5 days ago
No recent activity
Anon228241 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Anon228241 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Anon228241 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Anon228241 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Anon228241 has not earned any awards.