About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
AmadeusG liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
3 days ago
-
AmadeusG liked the chapter You give Devon a lightsaber in Bleached Galaxy.
1 week ago
-
AmadeusG liked the chapter Jake watches as you ruin Ava's asshole in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 week ago
-
AmadeusG liked the chapter Ochako tells you about the sex shop in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
3 weeks ago
-
AmadeusG liked the chapter You enter the castle in Bleached Galaxy.
1 month ago
-
AmadeusG liked the chapter After the show in Bleached Celebs.
1 month ago
-
AmadeusG liked the chapter How Did It Begin? in Fishing best PJO girls.
1 month ago
-
AmadeusG liked the chapter You show Stephanie you're not on steroids in Bleached Celebs.
1 month ago
-
AmadeusG liked the chapter Akane wakes up in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
1 month ago
-
AmadeusG liked the chapter Ariella cathes you fucking Kazumi in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 month ago
No recent activity
AmadeusG has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
AmadeusG has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
AmadeusG has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
AmadeusG has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
AmadeusG has not earned any awards.