About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
tallywhacker
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
there should be more all-girl superheroine group sex stories.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
AltUAuthor published the chapter Later that night... in What Ifs and Elseworlds -- A Lesbian Multiverse.
5 days ago
-
AltUAuthor left a comment on the chapter It started with a party on Key West... in Fictional Nudist Fantasy.
3 weeks ago
-
AltUAuthor liked the chapter It started with a party on Key West... in Fictional Nudist Fantasy.
3 weeks ago
-
AltUAuthor published the chapter Red-hot threesome in What Ifs and Elseworlds -- A Lesbian Multiverse.
1 month ago
-
AltUAuthor published the chapter Raven talks to her teammates in What Ifs and Elseworlds -- A Lesbian Multiverse.
1 month ago
-
AltUAuthor posted a reply on the chapter Changing Fate in What Ifs and Elseworlds -- A Lesbian Multiverse.
1 month ago
-
AltUAuthor published the chapter Changing Fate in What Ifs and Elseworlds -- A Lesbian Multiverse.
1 month ago
-
AltUAuthor left a comment on the chapter Shocked reactions from the Strike Team and a change of plans as a result in Written Ownership.
1 month ago
-
AltUAuthor published the chapter Natasha meets Rose in What Ifs and Elseworlds -- A Lesbian Multiverse.
1 month ago
-
AltUAuthor left a comment on the chapter The team takes a much needed break from zombie slaying once they conquered the 4th floor in Written Ownership.
2 months ago
No recent activity
AltUAuthor has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
AltUAuthor has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
AltUAuthor has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
AltUAuthor has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
AltUAuthor has not earned any awards.