About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- July 12, 1990
- Location
- cat.
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
cat.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
cat.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cat.
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
also cat.
- I write erotica because
-
of cats.
- In conclusion, I am
-
a cat.
-
AliC posted a reply on the chapter Destination in Harem Hotel.
15 hours ago
-
AliC posted a reply on the chapter Confessin' in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
AliC posted a reply on the chapter Confessin' in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
AliC published the chapter Confessin' in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
AliC left a comment on the chapter The Other Side of This Life in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
AliC published the chapter The Other Side of This Life in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
AliC posted a reply on the chapter Red Wine Supernova in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
AliC posted a reply on the chapter Destination in Harem Hotel.
2 weeks ago
-
AliC posted a reply on the chapter Destination in Harem Hotel.
2 weeks ago
-
AliC left a comment on the chapter Destination in Harem Hotel.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
AliC has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
AliC has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
AliC has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
AliC has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
AliC has not earned any awards.