About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Alger liked the chapter Our own fine campus ravisher - part 2 in Little Reluctant Sluts Stories.
1 week ago
-
Alger liked the chapter (John)Lounging together in Night and Day.
1 week ago
-
Alger liked the chapter O.Z. One-Shots - Jane the Plain in Tales from the Oedipal Zone.
1 week ago
-
Alger liked the chapter Introduction in Tales from the Oedipal Zone.
1 week ago
-
Alger liked the chapter Nobody Asked Him in Claim Day.
1 week ago
-
Alger liked the chapter Poster Girls, Part 5 in Poster Girls.
1 week ago
-
Alger liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 35 in The Silver Leash.
1 week ago
-
Alger liked the chapter Help Versus Hostages in Claim Day.
1 month ago
-
Alger liked the chapter Introduction in Clothes Make The Person.
1 month ago
-
Alger liked the chapter Megan's Miday Dose in Cum Addiction.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Alger has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Alger has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Alger has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Alger has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Alger has not earned any awards.