About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Alessia liked the chapter Sonja wird herausgefordert - von Lena in Die Wette.
7 hours ago
-
Alessia liked the chapter Jetzt werden wir mutiger - von Lena in Die Wette.
7 hours ago
-
Alessia liked the chapter Sonja, die heimliche Leaderin - von Lena in Die Wette.
7 hours ago
-
Alessia liked the chapter Sonja wird provoziert - von Markus in Die Wette.
7 hours ago
-
Alessia liked the chapter Sonja verdreht uns den Kopf - von Markus in Die Wette.
7 hours ago
-
Alessia liked the chapter Niemand macht Anstalten heimzugehen in Die Wette.
7 hours ago
-
Alessia liked the chapter Völlig aus dem Häuschen in Die Wette.
7 hours ago
-
Alessia liked the chapter Ich geniese es mit Sonja zu spielen - von Markus in Die Wette.
1 day ago
-
Alessia liked the chapter Sonja wagt nicht Nein zu sagen in Die Wette.
1 day ago
-
Alessia liked the chapter Markus packt seine Chance - von Markus in Die Wette.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Alessia has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Alessia has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Alessia has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Alessia has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Alessia has not earned any awards.