About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Aldhanab97 liked the chapter Hunting Him in Everyone's Boyfriend.
9 hours ago
-
Aldhanab97 left a comment on the chapter Hunting Him in Everyone's Boyfriend.
10 hours ago
-
Aldhanab97 liked the chapter The Early Edict in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Aldhanab97 liked the chapter Interlude: The Missing Message in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Aldhanab97 liked the chapter The Collegial Correspondence in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Aldhanab97 liked the chapter The Bedroom Broadcast in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Aldhanab97 posted a reply on the chapter Finishing the tour and roommate "bonding" in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Aldhanab97 liked the chapter The Assigned Abodes in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Aldhanab97 liked the chapter The Extended Exploration in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Aldhanab97 liked the chapter The Titillating Tour in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Aldhanab97 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Aldhanab97 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Aldhanab97 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Aldhanab97 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Aldhanab97 has not earned any awards.