About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Alan5380 liked the chapter Fast Tracking the New Girl in The Romance Mechanic.
7 hours ago
-
-
Alan5380 liked the chapter AJ's New Home Part 1 in Celebrity ENF.
3 days ago
-
Alan5380 liked the chapter Repeat Action in The Romance Mechanic.
3 days ago
-
Alan5380 liked the chapter Sexual Aggression in The Romance Mechanic.
3 days ago
-
Alan5380 liked the chapter Run into your crush on the way to your next class. in A Very Good Day.
3 days ago
-
Alan5380 liked the chapter Introduction in Mind Controll Device.
3 days ago
-
Alan5380 liked the chapter Her Favourite Flavour in Everyone's Boyfriend.
4 days ago
-
Alan5380 liked the chapter The Dust Closet in Everyone's Boyfriend.
6 days ago
-
Alan5380 liked the chapter Operation Find the Boring Hot Guy in Everyone's Boyfriend.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Alan5380 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Alan5380 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Alan5380 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Alan5380 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Alan5380 has not earned any awards.