About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
AiresDrake liked the chapter Not... Exactly. But easier. in Custom Girls.
2 days ago
-
AiresDrake liked the chapter Lunchtime Lewdness in Rings of Confirmation.
2 days ago
-
AiresDrake liked the chapter All Might! in Rings of Confirmation.
2 days ago
-
AiresDrake liked the chapter Bargaining with Thirteen in Rings of Confirmation.
2 days ago
-
AiresDrake liked the chapter My Hero Academia in Rings of Confirmation.
2 days ago
-
AiresDrake liked the chapter Work in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
2 days ago
-
AiresDrake liked the chapter More Than Seamus Wanted To Know in Custom Girls.
3 days ago
-
AiresDrake liked the chapter Chameleon Part 1 in The Rulebook.
3 days ago
-
AiresDrake liked the chapter The tower falls in The Magic Remote.
3 days ago
-
AiresDrake liked the chapter The Aftermath in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
No recent activity
AiresDrake has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
AiresDrake has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
AiresDrake has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
AiresDrake has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
AiresDrake has not earned any awards.