About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
AdamBear liked the chapter Enjoy your work in Stereotype gun tales.
1 day ago
-
AdamBear liked the chapter Make your boss a bit more interested in their job in Stereotype gun tales.
1 day ago
-
AdamBear liked the chapter A sluttier version of you in Stereotype gun tales.
1 day ago
-
AdamBear liked the chapter Turn Janet into an unfaithful milf slut that loves getting demeaned in Stereotype gun tales.
1 day ago
-
AdamBear liked the chapter Hide the gun, apologize for the mess the usual way in Stereotype gun tales.
1 day ago
-
AdamBear liked the chapter Keep playing with yourself in Stereotype gun tales.
1 day ago
-
AdamBear liked the chapter Turn yourself into a horny, big-breasted babe in Stereotype gun tales.
1 day ago
-
AdamBear liked the chapter Eric takes a gun from Lily but Ethania stops him in Stereotype gun tales.
2 days ago
-
AdamBear liked the chapter Ron/ruby. reluctant transfomation in X-Change.
1 week ago
-
AdamBear liked the chapter In a culmination in X-Change.
1 week ago
No recent activity
AdamBear has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
AdamBear has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
AdamBear has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
AdamBear has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
AdamBear has not earned any awards.