About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ARGORI published the chapter Chapter 32: First Lesson in I Can Boost Heroines Just By Touching Them!!?.
5 hours ago
-
ARGORI published the chapter Chapter 55: Off to the Island! The Yacht of Chaos and Izuku Midoriya's Most Dangerous Theory! in Heroine Training System: Squeeze Me with Those Thighs.
2 days ago
-
ARGORI published the chapter Chapter 114: Mental Invasion at Dawn! in Absolute Control: The Bald Telepath.
3 days ago
-
ARGORI published the chapter Chapter 31: Pancakes and Bunnies! Trainer Midoriya's Disastrous Debut! in I Can Boost Heroines Just By Touching Them!!?.
4 days ago
-
ARGORI published the chapter NSFW Yor Forger in Anime Girls: SFW & NSFW Collection.
5 days ago
-
ARGORI published the chapter [NSFW] Yor Forger in Anime Girls: SFW & NSFW Collection.
6 days ago
-
ARGORI published the chapter Chapter 113: Welcome to the Beast Forest! in Absolute Control: The Bald Telepath.
6 days ago
-
ARGORI published the chapter SFW/NSFW Yoruichi in Anime Girls: SFW & NSFW Collection.
1 week ago
-
ARGORI published the chapter SFW/NSFW Yoruichi in Anime Girls: SFW & NSFW Collection.
1 week ago
-
ARGORI published the chapter [NSFW] Eve Shumatsu No Valkirie in Anime Girls: SFW & NSFW Collection.
1 week ago
No recent activity
ARGORI has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ARGORI has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ARGORI has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ARGORI has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ARGORI has not earned any awards.