About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
There wasn't enough of the stuff I liked
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
AEBE300 left a comment on the chapter Beautiful Chaos in Harem Hotel.
6 hours ago
-
AEBE300 liked the chapter Beautiful Chaos in Harem Hotel.
6 hours ago
-
AEBE300 left a comment on the chapter Into the Night in Harem Hotel.
8 hours ago
-
AEBE300 liked the chapter Into the Night in Harem Hotel.
8 hours ago
-
AEBE300 published the chapter New Life, Old Grudges in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
AEBE300 left a comment on the chapter Pt. 080.c — Fan Mail Interlude 3 in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
AEBE300 liked the chapter Pt. 080.c — Fan Mail Interlude 3 in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
AEBE300 liked the chapter Where the Embers Burn in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
AEBE300 left a comment on the chapter Pt. 080.b — Fan Mail Interlude 2 in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
AEBE300 liked the chapter Pt. 080.b — Fan Mail Interlude 2 in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
No recent activity
AEBE300 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
AEBE300 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
AEBE300 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
AEBE300 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
AEBE300 has not earned any awards.