About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
67krisps67 liked the chapter There is no one to save you from Nature! in 48 Hours As A Girl.
1 week ago
-
67krisps67 liked the chapter You just can't get yourself to stop him! in 48 Hours As A Girl.
1 week ago
-
67krisps67 liked the chapter Nah, he doesn’t want to in 48 Hours As A Girl.
1 week ago
-
67krisps67 liked the chapter Meeting with Ashley in X-Change.
1 week ago
-
67krisps67 liked the chapter Colt likes what he sees in X-Change.
1 week ago
-
67krisps67 liked the chapter He forces a pill into your open mouth in X-Change.
1 week ago
-
67krisps67 liked the chapter You ask him what his intentions are in X-Change.
1 week ago
-
67krisps67 liked the chapter Your heart rate lifts at the warning... in X-Change.
1 week ago
-
67krisps67 liked the chapter Strap-on anal sex resumes in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
67krisps67 liked the chapter Brad Gives in in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
67krisps67 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
67krisps67 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
67krisps67 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
67krisps67 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
67krisps67 has not earned any awards.