About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
13ruskell has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
13ruskell has not published any stories.
-
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,168 Likes 60,559,188 Views Customizable4 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 5 years ago -
Reality Warped [Now Public]
by Goliath
Someone near you has gained the ability to change anything they want however they like.
Mind Control English 304 Chapters Deep 833 Words/Chapter 28,967 Likes 9,411,066 Views Customizable2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 5 years ago
No contributed stories yet
13ruskell has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
13ruskell has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
13ruskell has not earned any awards.