About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
123456654321 liked the chapter A Tournament? In MHA? I'm Shocked! in Rings of Confirmation.
5 days ago
-
123456654321 liked the chapter Outside, sitting with Tsuyu in The Remake Exam.
2 weeks ago
-
123456654321 liked the chapter There's a guest speaker today! in The Remake Exam.
2 weeks ago
-
123456654321 liked the chapter Promptly kidnapped by a pink-haired girl in The Remake Exam.
2 weeks ago
-
123456654321 liked the chapter Back to school in The Remake Exam.
2 weeks ago
-
123456654321 liked the chapter Bubble Bubble, Love and Trouble in The Remake Exam.
2 weeks ago
-
123456654321 liked the chapter As he gets ready to leave for Bubble Girl/Kaoruko's place, lots of little things happen. in The Remake Exam.
2 weeks ago
-
123456654321 liked the chapter Kasumi wakes. Time to go talk with her next. in The Remake Exam.
2 weeks ago
-
123456654321 liked the chapter Setsuna waves him down, and she's sitting with Kendo and a few girls from 1-B, including a blond girl with horns. in The Remake Exam.
2 weeks ago
-
No recent activity
123456654321 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
123456654321 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
123456654321 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
123456654321 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
123456654321 has not earned any awards.