About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
11341 liked the chapter Robin returns with drinks in Bravos Feminine.
18 hours ago
-
11341 liked the chapter They get home in Room For One More.
3 weeks ago
-
11341 liked the chapter Fuu Stops Fighting in Bravos Feminine.
2 months ago
-
11341 liked the chapter Fuu Listens to her Friends Break in Bravos Feminine.
2 months ago
-
11341 liked the chapter Becky’s Prayers are Answered in Bravos Feminine.
2 months ago
-
11341 liked the chapter Liv Demands to be Bred in Bravos Feminine.
2 months ago
-
11341 liked the chapter Emmaline is an Eager Slut in Bravos Feminine.
2 months ago
-
11341 liked the chapter Fuu is Fucked into the Ground in Bravos Feminine.
2 months ago
-
11341 liked the chapter Liv is Confident(ly Fucked) in Bravos Feminine.
2 months ago
-
11341 liked the chapter Becky, the Stone Toy in Bravos Feminine.
2 months ago
No recent activity
11341 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
11341 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
11341 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
11341 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
11341 has not earned any awards.