About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- February 2, 1987
- Location
- United Kingdom
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy/Cunt
- I write erotica because
-
It's fun, why else?
- In conclusion, I am
-
A dirty girl with a dirty mind, looking for people share in my depravity.
-
vertigo published the chapter About as well as the rest of this train wreck of a day. in My new life as an Elf.
8 hours ago
-
vertigo published the chapter I'm dragged into a tentacle pit in My new life as an Elf.
1 day ago
-
vertigo published the chapter It gets complicated. in My new life as an Elf.
1 day ago
-
vertigo received a new award: Branch Architect.
5 days ago
-
vertigo published the chapter (Accepting contributions!) in Terms of Service.
5 days ago
-
vertigo published the chapter Her job, appearently. in Terms of Service.
5 days ago
-
vertigo published the chapter Jennifer has an investor's meeting. in Terms of Service.
6 days ago
-
vertigo published the chapter "Looks like he's gone for good this time. But I don't think we should stick around to see if he comes back! in Skyrim: CHYOA editon.
6 days ago
-
vertigo published the chapter Lets try something new. in Skyrim: CHYOA editon.
1 week ago
-
vertigo published the chapter To strip in Skyrim: CHYOA editon.
1 week ago
No recent activity
vertigo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
vertigo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
vertigo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
vertigo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
vertigo has not earned any awards.