About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
lightofzargon liked the chapter Introduction in Trading Places.
1 day ago
-
lightofzargon published the chapter Second helpings in New Atlanta - Where BBC Reigns Supreme (Public) [Old].
2 days ago
-
lightofzargon received a new award: Steady Writer.
3 days ago
-
lightofzargon published the chapter Presidential Honors in New Atlanta - Where BBC Reigns Supreme (Public) [Old].
3 days ago
-
lightofzargon published the chapter The Sanctuary in New Atlanta - Where BBC Reigns Supreme (Public) [Old].
3 days ago
-
lightofzargon liked the chapter Serum Hell in WHAT IF....!?.
6 days ago
-
lightofzargon published the chapter Of Bats and Cats in BNWO Marvel.
1 week ago
-
lightofzargon liked the chapter Bully in NTR.
2 weeks ago
-
lightofzargon liked the chapter Introduction in LinkedIn Cuckold Mindset: Getting Cucked Was the Best Career Move I Ever Made.
1 month ago
-
lightofzargon liked the chapter The education has worked in Muslims conquer Europe.
1 month ago
No recent activity
lightofzargon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
lightofzargon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
lightofzargon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
lightofzargon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
lightofzargon has not earned any awards.