About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
iReed left a comment on the chapter Bella, a fuckup fucking everything up in Would You Rather.
5 days ago
-
iReed liked the chapter Bella, a fuckup fucking everything up in Would You Rather.
5 days ago
-
iReed liked the chapter Where Should I go? in Would You Rather.
6 days ago
-
iReed liked the chapter A feminist teacher has both rings in Rings of Confirmation.
1 week ago
-
iReed published the chapter Cut to the previous night: A Retroactive Flashback in Reality Book.
1 month ago
-
iReed published the chapter Tiny Mini Skirts!!! in Reality Book.
2 months ago
-
iReed liked the chapter I wish I was happy. in Memetics.
2 months ago
-
iReed left a comment on the chapter An Influencer in Items of Power.
2 months ago
-
iReed left a comment on the chapter A secret revealed in Items of Power.
2 months ago
-
iReed published the chapter Humans like to Breed, don't they? in Reality Book.
6 months ago
No recent activity
iReed has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
iReed has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
iReed has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
iReed has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
iReed has not earned any awards.