About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
bartolimieu07 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
bartolimieu07 has not published any stories.
-
Marcie and Gina read CHYOA
by Gambio
it's all in the bloody title for fucks sake
Humor & Satire English 15 Chapters Deep 1,668 Words/Chapter 3,254 Likes 352,906 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 15 hours ago -
Faye's Official CHYOA Story Contest 2026
by wilparu
Faye's short story contest returns for 2026
Erotic Couplings English 11 Chapters Deep 824 Words/Chapter 849 Likes 121,233 Views3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 5 months ago
No contributed stories yet
bartolimieu07 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
bartolimieu07 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
bartolimieu07 has not earned any awards.