About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
bartolimieu07 liked the chapter Looseleaf's Diary - 22 / 04 / 2120, cont'd in Pipe-weed Dreams.
5 minutes ago
-
bartolimieu07 liked the chapter Still the Uruk-Hai I Fell In Love With in Pipe-weed Dreams.
18 minutes ago
-
bartolimieu07 liked the chapter Daleman's Log - 23 / 04 / 2120 in Pipe-weed Dreams.
29 minutes ago
-
bartolimieu07 liked the chapter You Aren't Alone in Pipe-weed Dreams.
51 minutes ago
-
bartolimieu07 liked the chapter Carvedinstone's Saga - 22 / 04 / 2120, cont'd in Pipe-weed Dreams.
1 hour ago
-
bartolimieu07 liked the chapter One Last Mission in Pipe-weed Dreams.
13 hours ago
-
bartolimieu07 liked the chapter Looseleaf's Diary - 22 / 04 / 2120, cont'd in Pipe-weed Dreams.
13 hours ago
-
bartolimieu07 liked the chapter WE NEED TO TALK in Pipe-weed Dreams.
13 hours ago
-
bartolimieu07 published the chapter Pony racing in Beast of Burden.
15 hours ago
-
bartolimieu07 posted a reply on the chapter Daleman's Log - 22 / 04 / 2120 in Pipe-weed Dreams.
19 hours ago
No recent activity
bartolimieu07 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
bartolimieu07 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
bartolimieu07 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
bartolimieu07 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
bartolimieu07 has not earned any awards.