About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Yehee liked the chapter Ein Sandwich für Bianca in Das harte Geschäft.
1 week ago
-
Yehee liked the chapter Mustafa kauft 50 rote Rosen in Das harte Geschäft.
1 week ago
-
Yehee liked the chapter Bianca ist Zuhause in Das harte Geschäft.
1 week ago
-
Yehee liked the chapter Ready for action in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
Yehee liked the chapter He gives it to you in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
Yehee liked the chapter A different direction in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
Yehee liked the chapter He teases you further in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
Yehee liked the chapter Your yearning silences the questions in your brain in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
Yehee liked the chapter "W...w...which pills do you have again?" in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
Yehee liked the chapter He forces a pill into your open mouth in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Yehee has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Yehee has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Yehee has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Yehee has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Yehee has not earned any awards.