About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Maystro liked the chapter Science Ch 18 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
13 hours ago
-
Maystro liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 18 – End of Day 1 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
13 hours ago
-
Maystro liked the chapter You break Mom's will even further in Breaking Mom.
1 day ago
-
Maystro liked the chapter Primal in The Submission Accelerator.
1 day ago
-
Maystro liked the chapter Science Ch 17 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
3 days ago
-
Maystro left a comment on the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
-
Maystro left a comment on the chapter Up and Coming 10 – Upstarts Gathering in Corporate Dominion.
3 days ago
-
Maystro liked the chapter Up and Coming 10 – Upstarts Gathering in Corporate Dominion.
3 days ago
-
Maystro liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
-
Maystro liked the chapter Sea A Stage in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
No recent activity
Maystro has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Maystro has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Maystro has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Maystro has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Maystro has not earned any awards.