About me
- Gender
- Non-binary
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
Its a good outlet for my ideas
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Javo liked the chapter Daisy: his Marathon runner slave in Specific use slaves (public to everyone).
3 days ago
-
Javo published the chapter Of course he will in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
5 days ago
-
Javo liked the chapter One he won't forget in Mother's Comic Book Club.
6 days ago
-
Javo liked the chapter Back to the real world in Mother's Comic Book Club.
6 days ago
-
Javo liked the chapter Madame Hypnotica! in Mother's Comic Book Club.
6 days ago
-
Javo liked the chapter She can do her bit to help in Mother's Comic Book Club.
6 days ago
-
Javo posted a reply on the chapter Malcolm Poole - self proclaimed "hero" in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
Javo published the chapter Malcom Poole - self proclaimed "hero" in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
Javo published the chapter Time manipulation in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
Javo liked the chapter She doesn't really have a choice in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Javo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Javo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Javo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Javo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Javo has not earned any awards.