About me
- Gender
- Non-binary
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
Its a good outlet for my ideas
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Javo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Javo has not published any stories.
-
Mom's Secret Spy Trigger
Alex discovers that his strict Russian mother is actually a brainwashed sleeper agent who he can control and give tasks to.
Mind Control English 12 Chapters Deep 1,113 Words/Chapter 665 Likes 90,162 Views4 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 5 days ago -
Mind Controlling Meta-Human
by camkel23
This is a DC Comics companion to Cross C's Mind Controlling Mutant Story threads.
Fan Fiction English 145 Chapters Deep 1,481 Words/Chapter 31,982 Likes 5,039,080 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 week ago -
Specific use slaves (public to everyone)
by Abunamu
You already know it, mind control kink comes with ridiculous amounts of control obsession. But what if you could have one specific for each of your more wicked ideas.
Mind Control English 2 Chapters Deep 1,148 Words/Chapter 95 Likes 20,723 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 1 month ago -
Mind Controlling Mutant
by Cross C
A mind controlling student is enrolled at the academy.
Mind Control English 118 Chapters Deep 1,611 Words/Chapter 44,727 Likes 7,981,337 Views10 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 5 months ago
No contributed stories yet
Javo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Javo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Javo has not earned any awards.