About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Horroravgn liked the chapter Pairing Off in Bullshitman.
56 minutes ago
-
Horroravgn liked the chapter Dating is a Numbers Game in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
13 hours ago
-
Horroravgn liked the chapter A Hot Date in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 day ago
-
Horroravgn liked the chapter Changes in the Night in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 day ago
-
Horroravgn liked the chapter Bedside Chat in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 day ago
-
Horroravgn liked the chapter Gaining Ground in Groundhog Lay.
1 day ago
-
Horroravgn liked the chapter Jake's New Job? in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
1 day ago
-
Horroravgn liked the chapter Professor Jake in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
1 day ago
-
Horroravgn liked the chapter A guided tour in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 day ago
-
Horroravgn liked the chapter The Game of Love in The Romance Mechanic.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Horroravgn has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Horroravgn has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Horroravgn has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Horroravgn has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Horroravgn has not earned any awards.