About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
FreakyFreak published the chapter Ordok, a Hobgoblin with a thirst for treasure in The Rulebook.
9 hours ago
-
FreakyFreak published the chapter Leave before the barkeep returns in Darkness, Crypts, and Wenches.
13 hours ago
-
FreakyFreak posted a reply on the chapter Someone in a fantasy world that resembles a certain tabletop game with dice in The Rulebook.
13 hours ago
-
FreakyFreak received a new award: Scene Crafter.
14 hours ago
-
FreakyFreak published the chapter Try to recruit some companions in Darkness, Crypts, and Wenches.
14 hours ago
-
FreakyFreak published the chapter North-West, as per the map in Darkness, Crypts, and Wenches.
15 hours ago
-
FreakyFreak received a new award: First Like.
15 hours ago
-
FreakyFreak published the chapter Someone in a fantasy world that resembles a certain tabletop game with dice in The Rulebook.
15 hours ago
-
FreakyFreak received a new award: First Chapter.
1 day ago
-
FreakyFreak received a new award: First Story.
1 day ago
No recent activity
FreakyFreak has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
FreakyFreak has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
FreakyFreak has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
FreakyFreak has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
FreakyFreak has not earned any awards.