About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Darkdestiny98 liked the chapter You start working with CJ in Bwc Bull Empire.
11 hours ago
-
Darkdestiny98 liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
12 hours ago
-
Darkdestiny98 liked the chapter Body Mod in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
-
Darkdestiny98 liked the chapter Thalzor reveals the truth of the Tarkat curse in Bleached Fantasy world.
2 days ago
-
Darkdestiny98 liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
3 days ago
-
Darkdestiny98 liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
4 days ago
-
Darkdestiny98 liked the chapter Jake wakes up to his new nightmare in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
5 days ago
-
Darkdestiny98 liked the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 week ago
-
Darkdestiny98 liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 week ago
-
Darkdestiny98 liked the chapter You continue to fight Reaper in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Darkdestiny98 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Darkdestiny98 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Darkdestiny98 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Darkdestiny98 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Darkdestiny98 has not earned any awards.