About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
CriticalTradition liked the chapter Trying some other buttons in Items of Power.
3 days ago
-
CriticalTradition liked the chapter Barry tests the remote on his date in Items of Power.
3 days ago
-
CriticalTradition liked the chapter Alexis in Genie's Torment.
1 week ago
-
CriticalTradition liked the chapter Everyone meets behind the school in Genie's Torment.
1 week ago
-
CriticalTradition liked the chapter Alexis has no fun in the car in Genie's Torment.
1 week ago
-
CriticalTradition liked the chapter Alexis hates her magic in Genie's Torment.
1 week ago
-
CriticalTradition liked the chapter Alexis has more to do in Genie's Torment.
1 week ago
-
CriticalTradition liked the chapter Keep going with Alexis in Genie's Torment.
1 week ago
-
CriticalTradition liked the chapter Al'Rinda dines with Alexis in Genie's Torment.
1 week ago
-
CriticalTradition liked the chapter Al'Rinda does not help Alexis in Genie's Torment.
1 week ago
No recent activity
CriticalTradition has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CriticalTradition has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CriticalTradition has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CriticalTradition has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CriticalTradition has not earned any awards.