More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by seashell seashell

hmmmm what happens next

turns out you just got a fan

for a moment she just stands there, as you hear her gasping for air,you close your eyes while mentally preparing yourself for the chaos that is about to break out, when you feel the tub shaking and see her looking at you, with her hands on the edge of the tub and sparkles in her eyes.

''oh my god!! are you really a futanari?!! i heard stories about them but i never thought i would meet one in person!!, what are you doing her what's your na,,'' you silence her quickly bye placing your hand on her mouth and putting a finger in front of your lips, after keeping her lips sealed for a few seconds she finally calms down enough and you remove your hand. ''i'm sorry about that i didn't mean to yell'' she say's with and apologetic look on her face, ''it's alright i'm used to people reacting like that when they see my dick your reaction was actually one of the easy ones'' you say letting out a small contagious chuckle with her.

''my name is Jennifer, i am mostly out here on the country to get some time off from the capital, and who might you be?'' you say after a few moments breaking the silence, ''oh my name is Julia Banton my father is the innkeeper and i just help him out'' she looks happy, after the introduction she stands up and begins to walk towards the door until you ask ''would you like to join me?'' she looks back at you not sure what to say ''um well i think i need to get back to work i'm afraid'' she turns around right before you step behind her and wrap your arms around her socking her dress and making her give a surprised yelp ''ahh wh..what are you doing an..and how did you get over her so fast'' you just smile at her ''just a little trick i learned pretty cool huh'' you say as she struggles in your arms ''ahh yes but please let go your getting my clothes wet and..'' before she is done talking you cut in ''aww com on Julia you will catch a could working in those wet clothes join me in the water while it's drying'' you give her a little squeeze ''ahh no i'm sorry but i have work and i need to help out around here so i absolutely can not.......''.

(10 minutes later) ''how did you convince me to do this?'' she looks over at you on the other side of the tub ''i have always been hard to say no to'' you answer with a proud smirk, she looks at you trying to look displeased but despite her best effort she just can't keep from smiling. after a few minutes she seams to try and break the silence and starts asking about where you were from and what sorts of adventures you have been on and you indulge in telling her all about them, though you can't help but notice her eyes occasionally wonder down between your legs.

''do you like it?'' you ask while she looks at your shaft with her big blue eyes calling her back to reality, ''oh wha..what do you mean?'' she asks blushing earning her a chuckle from you ''oh don't be so embarrassed its not that different from any guy around here'' well maybe except for the size, ''oh i'm sorry it's just well i haven't really seen any other guy's penis before'' she said that with her face as red as her hair.

you almost can't believe what she is saying ''are you a virgin?'' you ask unable to hide your surprise, ''y...yes i am what's wrong with that'' you honestly don't think her face can blush any more.

well is something wrong with that?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)