More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by seashell seashell

well is something wrong with that?

not at all just very unexpected

''of course there is nothing wrong with that Julia, i just didn't expect a girl like you was a virgin'' she looks up a little confused ''what do you mean a girl like me?'' honestly your not sure what she could be confused about, ''well i just imagined the guys in this town would line up to get with a beautiful girl like you'' as you talk an while you look at the lovely girl with you in the tub an idea springs in your head ''i mean you got me all hot and bothered'' you say with a smirk as you move in closer to her, ''um thanks i think, wait what are you doing!'' she says with a high voice as you lean on to her your hands resting on the edge of the tub, ''oh just putting the moves on you is all'' you lean in now only a few centimeters between your face and hers a slightly worried look forms on her face, ''what are you going to do to me?'' you put your forehead gently onto hers ''nothing you don't want me to do Julia'' as you say that you place your lips to hers, at first she panics a little but before long she starts returning the kiss surprisingly eager two.

as you both explore each others mouths, your right hand carefully moves up along her stomach and stopping at her breasts, you feel her trying to moan as she feels your hand fondling her breasts but that doesn't stop you as your other hand moves down to her pussy and begins to carefully play with her flower, you go at it for a while carefully touching her body learning where she likes it while enjoying the long deep kisses you share.

it's not long before both of you are so turned on neither of you can stand it, you both get out of the tub Julia putting her hands on the edges for support while you stand behind her with your hard dick right at her entrance, you can feel her entire body shiver as you slowly insert your rock hard cock, despite being so hard you just want to fuck her tight little cunt as fast as you can, but she is still a virgin so you take it slow, she moans as your cock goes inside her, and she grips the edge of the tub tightly as you reach her hymen, '' don't worry Julia try to relax your lower half as much as you can'' you gently whisper while placing a kiss on the left side of her neck'' her moans continue but you can feel her relaxing a little bit more, you finally press on breaking her hymen and fully insert your cock all the way inside her pussy.

after a few seconds she seams to be getting used to it, and sure enough her moans begins to sound even more pleasurable when you start to move your cock back and forth making all kinds of wet noises, as you speed up a bit you feel her moving her hips to match your rhythm and that's only making it better with your cock already in between her tight walls.

in the end it just becomes to much to hold back and you start thrusting much faster feeling your huge load getting ready to shot, ''ahhhh Jennifer your cock feels so good, i think i'm going crazy'' Julia's moans have turned into cries of pleasure and her pussy is hugging your cock like it never wants to let it go, ''hngh Julia i'm getting close i'm going to cum soon'' you can feel you cock pulsing as your orgasm is on it's way, ''ahhh yes Jennifer cum inside me ahhh i'm cumming to i'm CUMMING!!'' you both cry out in pleasure as you shoot your huge load of cum inside her ''ahhh Jennifer your shooting so much cum inside me ahhh it feels so good, i feel like my belly is getting bigger with all your cum!'' she cries out pleasurably as you continue to cum inside her despite her not noticing you actually are inflating her belly as you fill her womb with your ginormous load.

five minutes pass before you pull out of her, as you do she lies down on the stone floor gasping and breathing heavily, just as exhausted as her you sit down trying to catch your breath, you look down at your cock, the big thing despite going limp there is still cum flowing out of it, and after all the cum you shot inside Julia, when you feel like you have recovered a little you move up to Julia to look at her, gently lifting her head to let it rest on your lap, she has started breathing slower and she looks like she is fine just exhausted and you can't exactly blame her, after all right now her belly is looking like she is 6 mouths pregnant, you run one of your hands through her red hair while your other hand gently rubs her big inflated belly before kissing her again.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)