More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rpguy123 Rpguy123

God’s intervention

the Mom

I woke up in a dark room. Was it a room? I couldn’t see the floor or myself for that matter. While I was still unsure, a skull, in black cloth appeared before me. “I was really looking forward to seeing what you could do.” It declared in a feminine voice. It sat back onto a throne that appeared from nowhere, and pulled off the mask, revealing a fair skinned beauty with Golden eyes. “You know, you were one of my children?” She said sadly. “I know it was your first life, and I didn’t really give you any clues, but I thought you’d figure it out before you died.”

“What?” I asked confusedly.

“Didn’t you ever ask your mother about your father? I mean, she was a bit of a hoe back in the day, but I don’t think theirs anyway to confuse your monster dick with any of those other limp dick lovers.” She chortled.

“My mom said my dad died!” I stumbled. “And anyway, your not even a guy!”

“Sweetie, your dad is . Saying I died misses the point entirely.” She smiled. “I forgot what it’s like talking to someone this young and raised in such a restricted world. I mean, even where you came from, they get that gender and sex aren’t really related.”

“So, you’re saying you have a dick?”

“Well I can have whatever I want, I’m a god. Your a god too, y’know, though admittedly a lot less capable of transforming yourself. I’d say that’s probably why you still have given your self form in the void.”

“Give myself form?”

“I’m quickly growing tired of this, so I’ll tell you what. I throw you into a fun world that’s similar enough to your own at, let’s say, eighteen years of age with a body made from your current desires and you can do some manual labor for me or you can wait here in silence for what would feel like centuries to you until you’ve figured out how transforming works. What will it be?”

I choose...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)