More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What do you write to test the pen?

something off the wall

A college-aged girl wearing a plaid skirt and black tank and black back pack. top comes up and stands in front of you. She's wearing fishnet hose and black ankle boots. She has rock music blaring in her earbuds. He hair is in a shiny, sleek black bob with red tips at the end of her bangs. She is very pretty if not wearing far too much make up. She has a cup of coffee from a nearby coffee shop in her hand.

Not taking the old woman seriously, you smile and write down, The cup of coffee of the girl in front of me has just changed into a cup of semen. "Fucking immature," you think to yourself. "But what the hell."

The girl goes to take a sip. She spits out what she sipped. "What the fuck?!" she says angrily. She pulls the top off of her coffee. "Oh fucking gross!" she said before slamming the cup down, splattering cum all over the sidewalk. "Those fucking bastards!"

"Oh my god!" you think. "This pen really works!"

"Fucking animals!" says the girl.

This girl will orgasm any time she says 'fucking.'

"I'm going to sue those fucking.....oh god!" she says, clenching her thighs together.

"Are you OK, miss?" you ask.

"Mind your own fucking....oh god!" She reaches over and grabs the side of the bus stop.

You smile and twirl your pen around in your fingers.

keep messing with her or move on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)