More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Almax Almax

Things can only go up!

....right?

The sex is going pretty great, but about a minute into him thrusting in and out of you and slamming against your backside with his hips, you're feeling like the pace is a bit too slow. You're too impatient to get the good-and-proper subby orgasm you've been chasing to wait for him to eke it out of you at this pace, if this pace could even do it at all. To speed things up, you decide that instead of getting pounded by your guy, you should bring him onto the bed with you and service him yourself!

After a short pause in the action to rearrange positions, you're on top of him as he lies down on his back on the mattress. Both hands on his chest, and heart hammering faster than you've ever felt it go before, your lips quiver as you start bouncing up and down on his dick. From how red his face is getting, you must be doing a pretty great job at pleasing him!

Both of your eyes are held tightly shut as you begin to ride him faster and faster. Sounds are escaping your mouth beyond your control, from mewling to squeaks. Ah, at this pace, it shouldn't take much longer for you to get the rising feeling you need. You're totally excited to cum your mind away and into oblivion! This time is gonna be it!

As you keep mewling and being generally noisy with each bounce, you bap your hand around the mattress a few times trying to find his arm, not willing to either open your eyes or redirect your head from where you stare up at the ceiling. At last, when your small hand lands on muscly bicep, you trace it down all the way to his hand and lovingly interlock fingers for just a second, before bringing it up and uncurling his non-resisting fingers with your own digits.

Lifting the arm up to your mouth, you put one of his fingers to your lips to quiet yourself, making him hush you as you bounce up and down on his dick all needy and full of noise. Ah, you've got to be quieter now, he demands it~!

Since the sex began, he's been pretty much silent apart from deep breathing. Only now does he make his first real sound, in the form of a weak-sounded and shuddering moan, which cuts itself short before he goes quiet again. His heavy arm slackens, and his finger against your lip curls once again without the aid of your hand to hold it extended, and with the sudden limpness of the limb, his arm slides free from your grip and bounces gently off of the mattress.

You're not quite feeling the building of the orgasm yet, so you return your hands to his body and grind circles over his groin, before continuing to ride him until you realise that his dick is starting to soften inside of you. Confused, you pause your bouncing and open one eye to peek down at him, to figure out what's going on.

Beneath you, lying on his back, is the muscly-fit stud who you brought to bed, out like a light and asleep. It seems like he must've gotten overwhelmed and passed out... getting panicked and , you roll your hips around on his dick, trying to at least get him hard again to continue the action. Only now are you made aware of the warmth he shot powerfully and deep inside you before going out -- h-he came?? You didn't even feel it....

"Aw, come on!" You cry out in frustration. "You too?!"

You have a hard time believing it, despite all of the evidence in front of and inside of you. You once again take his hand in yours, and use it to lift his arm before testingly letting it drop to the mattress limply. Unbelievable.... but there's no denying it. Your pussy put his weak ass to sleep, hard. And you didn't even get to enjoy the feeling of his spurts inside of you when he shot them... argh!

This always happens to you. Right when you think you've finally found the one, they fall short and lose to you. But you really thought you'd found a good one this time, though....

You sigh. Well, that's it, then. He's not waking up anytime soon, and neither's his cock. Disappointed and horny, you slide yourself up and off of him, and let his wet cock flap back against his belly. You mournfully look him over one last time, bringing a hand down to your spot in sorrow for orgasms not had. If you were too much for even this guy, and by that much..... do you really have any hope at all?

You tuck him cozily into the hotel bedsheets, then get dressed into your clothes to head out again, still feeling pretty down in the dumps. Man..... you're not asking for much, are you? You just wanna sub.....

You'll find the right one eventually though, won't you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)