More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Almax Almax

You'll find the right one eventually though, won't you?

[Author's Note]

Hello! I really hope you enjoy this story. Updates will come somewhat sparsely, but whenever they do, expect long chapters and probably somethin' sexy. If you like this story, you might like one of my other ones, Becoming a Warrior!, which is a Game Mode-based story written in much the same style as this one (but with the main character less often being accidentally in control and more often being accidentally controlled). By having this story exist too, I get to use every single scene idea I get, which means I can test out how well I understand this stuff!

The story thumbnail is by mukka88.

Any suggestions or requests people have got will definitely be considered, but unlike my other stories, they won't really be as guaranteed because I have enough ideas for this story to fill it out quite well, with the pace I expect to be adding to it. Do feel free to comment and let me know if you've got anything, though!

Thanks a bunch for reading, and once again, I really really hope you enjoy the story. Have a great rest of your day!

Zing boom bop!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)