More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by seashell seashell

where does the story begin

on a rainy night outside of an inn

the rain is poring from the sky, thank the gods you finally made it to the inn, you waste no time knocking wishing the door would open soon your armor is made to resist swords and axes not the rain and you are completely socked, you usually have your raven black hair in a pony tail, but the rain totally messed it up, and you swear your d-cup breasts a gathering rain water in your cleavage. finally the door opens and an old man you assume the innkeeper stands in the door way '' yes what do you want?'' he says looking you up and down ''a room a bath and warm clothes'' you reply not in the mood for conversation while holding sack a of gold coins out to him, he takes the gold looking a little shocked guess he is not used to gold from people around here ''welcome to the wasted elf'' he says leading you inside.

the moment you enter the inn your hit bye the smell of food and drinks, guess you walked in on a bit of a party there people dancing and singing and there is an atmosphere of good times all over, the innkeeper put his hand on your shoulder before saying '' take a seat bye the fire i will send someone over when your bath is ready'' you thank him and take a seat, the warm fire already makes it better as your fingers heat up again and the feeling starts to return, you turn your head to look at the others in the inn, two humans are siting at the bar table waiting for there drinks while it looks like a dwarf has had a bit much and started dancing on top of the table the human male and female elf just clapping along with his dance, a smile forms on your face enjoying the site.

''um excuse me Mrs your bath is ready now'' you turn your head and are greeted bye red headed girl wearing a plain dress and a nervous smile, ''thank you'' you notice a blush on her face as you smile back at her, ''follow me then'' she leads you to a room with a large wooden tub filled with water, '' i'm sorry it's a little big, all the single baths are in use'' you dip one finger in the warm water ''it's just fine and the water is perfect'' another blush shows on her face as you begin to take off your armor '' oh silly me i will go get you some clothes feel free to just get in while its hot'' you can't help but feel a little disappointed you didn't mind her watching, maybe it was for the best that she left before you took off your pants, with your wet armor and clothes finally off you step into the warm water, feeling all the cold leaving you and being replaced bye warmth, you sit for a minute before your thoughts begin to go back to the girl, she was such a lovely little gem that red hair and that lovely chest and youthful hips, you draw a sharp breath as you feel your 10 inch cock starting to wake up in the water, at that moment you hear the door open ''phew i'm sorry it took so long i couldn't find...the.......clothes'' she seams to go completely silent as she looks at you in the water well maybe it is your dick sticking out of the water that's making her stop and wonder.

hmmmm what happens next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)