More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Artificial Artist Artificial Artist

Begin your research or try preparing

leave your village and march towards the wild domain

Fully packed for your journey, you climb over the wall surrounding your village and walk towards the kingdom's border. Your village is located near the edge of the kingdom's territory, but not close enough for there to be many monster girls hiding around the surrounding area. As you get farther away from the grassy planes surrounding your village, you slowly make your way through a forest. To ensure that you don't get lost, you follow a stream that you read leads straight to the wild domain, but as you follow it, you notice that several branches and stones were tossed into the stream recently to interrupt its flow. At the end of where the stream matches up with what you read, you see a stone blocking the original path and a freshly dug trench diverting it. You assume that the now empty trench that the stream original used is the path that matches with the age of the book you were reading.

As you walk along the empty trench, you start to see holes dug up along it with signs that the dirt was thrown to fill the trench. Eventually, you come to a point where the trench is filled for quite a distance, and if you were to wonder aimlessly for it to return, you figure that you would get lost, so you return to the freshly dug stream and begin to follow it. While walking along the newly dug stream, you start to notice how its path curves seemingly randomly and how on either side there are constant natural obstructions that whoever dug the stream didn't bother to deal with. You slowly start to get tired from walking around trees, stepping over rocks, and nearly sliding down piles of dirt, as you walk along the stream. With your legs tired, you sit against a tree by the stream, and take a nap with the sun faintly shining on your face through the tree line.

You toss and turn as you slowly feel the strength return to your legs. You repeatedly wake up from a dream that you can't remember, and each time you take a bite of jerky from your bag, then a sip from the stream, before going back to sleep. In the late evening, you start to stir awake to the sound of a young woman giggling near by.

who's giggling?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)