More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Artificial Artist Artificial Artist

who's giggling?

A nymph

(Kinks: female dominant, bondage, outdoor Sex, blow job, tit job.)

You look forward and see a naked, blue haired, woman laying down in the stream staring at you smugly, with her tits pressed together. "you thought you could just take a sip from my stream for free?" she scoffs, as the water starts to flow up ,under you from the stream. Panicked, you say "wait, get back" trying to stand back up, knowing to never fight a nymph near a source of water.

"Oh trying to run, you're almost, as rude as, those bitches that diverted my stream" she said as small arms fully appeared from the water around you, and start holding you to the ground. She stood up and walked over towards you, lightly swaying her hips, before laying on top of you with her face inches away from your cock, Stroking your bulge with her hand "ah I guess there's one way you can pay me back".

While pulling down your pants ,she licked her lips, as your cock sprang up, then she slowly started to stroke you, and lick around your cockhead. Eventually, when plenty of precum collected at your tip, she began to wrap her lips around your cock and fervently lick at the tip before she moved her head lower down your cock. Licking along the underside of your cock, she slightly gagged, as you pressed into the back of her throat, sliding down it. Feeling a moan reverberate through your cock, you watched as she rapidly worked her head up and down your cock, deepthroating you for a few minutes. She moved back to the tip of your dick and pulled off with a pop sound before grinning at you with precum smeared on her lips.

She then pressed her busty tits together and lowered them down on your spit covered cock. "ah go ahead play with them" she said, as the water released your arms and almost instinctively you started groping at her rack, as it tugged around your cock. While enjoying the feeling of her soft chest rubbing against you, you tweaked both of her tits. You looked over her shoulder and saw two watery arms moving weakly near her backside; showing that she was overconfident enough to try to pleasure herself while dealing with you. Before you could put your plan in motion, you watched her bouncing her tits on you more rapidly and then open her mouth.

When she stuck out her tongue at you, noticed it was much smaller than what you had felt across the underside of your dick, but then you saw a larger tongue made of water stretch off of it and start licking at your tip, every time it peeked through between her tits. Overcome by her tits jerking you off and her extended tongue teasing your tip, you shot a couple shots of cum at her watery tongue, which pulled back into her mouth to give her actual tongue a taste and about four other shots hit around her neck then dripped down painting her tits white.

Without giving you a few seconds to recover, she went back down to your still hard cock to taste more of your cum, as she massaged the rest of your load all over her tits. Putting the first part of your plan in action you groaned out "please let me cum in you" after pulling her mouth off of your dick, she says "sure baby" as she positions her extra wet pussy above your cock, with an arm of water still failing to breach her asshole.

Slowly pressing into her tight folds, you make note that they weren't stretched out by her water and, you ask a question that's answer you already know "why do you even bother with my cock when you could get water to fuck you constantly" nervously, as your dick started to stretch her pussy she murmured "oh~ah well I can only get water to move solidly or ~ah fast, so I can't get any good fa~fast strokes without my pussy squeezing them out" you know, this is not the complete truth.

The reason that nymphs don't fuck themselves, on their own element constantly is the more aroused they are, the less they can use their own element; meaning if one was about to finish they'd be too weak to get themselves off. You tested to see if what you read was correct, when you were playing with her tits and it was, but you couldn't weaken her enough to escape, then you confirmed that the water got weakest close to where she was aroused, as in when she tried to press into herself, the water got too weak to press in after making contact with the surface.

All you have to do is get her to cum as close as possible to your restraints, and they should become weak enough to escape. Using your hands that were close to her impaled cunt you grabbed her ass pulling down your length, she grunted, and you moaned out " give me those lips ~ah . . both of them" beckoning her for a kiss as you spread her pussy lips down your cock. Feeling the restraints grow weaker near your legs, you started thrusting faster into her cunt causing her to throw her head back, as she was leaning closer to you. The only reason that you didn't ask for her to smother you with her globe like tits, was because you didn't want to get any of your own cum on you; because the smell can attract monster girls and even send them into an exceptionally horny state. Smelling your cum radiate off of her tits, you suddenly realized why she smeared them as she started to rapidly buck her hips and piston your cock deep into her cunt. She started to plow herself harder on your dick, as she started to smell more of your cum on her tits, sending you close to another orgasm, but in order to get her to cum first you, try thrusting against her movements, as the restraints weakened. Feeling her pussy clamp tightly around your pulsating member you were sure of one thing; in a second, someone was going to cum.

Nymphs:

Please log in to view the imagePlease log in to view the image

who cums?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)