More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What do you do to her

her

I started to fuck her white pussy apart. it was so tight felt so great. Courtney was squirming under me and trying to get me off of her but her strength was being drained by the orgasms i was causing. "please....stop.....now" she said quietly "but i havent even begun yet courtney" i whispered in her ear. suddenly

i felt my balls tighten and i knew i was gonna cum. so i pounded her even harder than ever trying to get in as much pleasure as possible. then i felt myself explode in her white pussy. her blue eyes openned wide as she realized what i had just done. i got off her and she sighed but i wasnt done with her. i grabbed Courtney and dragged her across the room to a little dresser and slammed her into it with her slightly bent over. my cock was lubed enough and i wanted this to hurt her. i put my black dick at the entrance to her white ass and pushed myself in she screamed and fought back hard as i started to fuck her white ass. i poundded her ass for a good twenty minutes before i exploded in her again. i pulled her over to the bed again as i sat down and her mouth over my black cock. "suck it bitch" she complyed she didnt really have a choice in the matter. her lips felt so as they bobbed up and down on my cock "you little whore you've done this before havent you?" i felt myself about to cum again so i pulled her brunnete hair and shoved her mouth over my entire cock when i shot a load into her mouth. "swallow it all bitch" she swallowed and when i let her go she collapsed onto the floor gasping for air. i put my pants on and left her on the floor that night she performed although she was walking a bit funny. anyhow i was sitting in my apartment two months later when i got a phone call i answered it and said hello and guess who was on the other end? "hello ashley this is courtney cox" i smiled "so the bitch comes crawling back" she winced on the other end. "look i just got back from the doctor and well im pregnant your the only guy who has ever fucked me so your the father." i was stunned "are you sure?" "yes im positive. i want to fly you out to Brazil so we can talk." i was stunned by her request "so your not mad at me for you?" she laughed on the other end "actually i think i enjoyed it." i smiled "sure ill take that ticket." "good ill meet you tommorrow at the airport we can use my private jet so we can do whatever we like." i was so horny now. "sure ill be there."

to be continued...

Tomorrow

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)