More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bgtd319 bgtd319

Time to head to Daryl's for sure now... Right?

heading to Daryl's

It was time to leave, Daryl gave kind of an open ended meeting time but you couldn't wait any longer to hang with him. you quickly pack an extra shirt, some shorts, toiletries everything you think you'll need in case you stay the night, you guys can get pretty wild sometimes and you definitely don't wanna risk your life or car by driving after one of those nights.

As you pull up to his house you grab your backpack and head to the front door and begin to knock. you hear indistinct shouting on the other side most likely his dad is home and telling him to answer the door after a bit more shouting you hear the door unlocking and swinging open to reveal The large frame of Daryl's dad Bill. Bill was tall, that's probably where Daryl got it being a good 6'5" but unlike Daryl he never really got into sports and working out and probably weighed a good 350lbs, he had a severe beer belly but despite that still had quite a chiseled jaw line and striking features. Today you were face to face with him in nothing but a pair of stretched out boxers with a small gap in the front partially revealing a pretty hefty package.

"Oh hey Josh. Heard you were coming." he says casually stepping aside from the door gesturing for you to enter. "I'm making some breakfast if you want any plenty of eggs, bacon, and pancakes to go around..."

Suddenly he was interrupted by Daryl at the top of the stairs "God dad you couldn't have put on pants atleast you knew he was coming over"

"This is my house and I will dress as relaxed as I want on my day off, it's not like Josh hasn't seen me like this before".

Daryl rolls his eyes, "have you eaten yet Josh" he asks.

From there the day of fun begin with a slightly awkward breakfast where you can't help but notice Bill has quite a stiffy forming as he cooks breakfast for you and Daryl.

But quickly the pace of the day leaves no room for dwelling on that as you go to the arcade where you and Daryl pop some edibles before heading to the movie theatre nearby. You both couldn't contain your laughter throughout as the edible made the movie far more entertaining.

Afrterwards you headed back to Daryls where you had friends waiting and you played Drinking games until, there was such boisterous laughter, Bill couldn't help but ask to join. As the night wore on you all were getting incredibly sloshed and slowly one after one each friend dropped off and took their ubers home.

Bill said good night and stumbled up the stairs. Before Daryl and you leaning on each other made your way to his bedroom. Before both of you conk out on the bed exhausted and drunk.

Does the Night go by Uneventfully

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)