More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FreeUse92 FreeUse92

Who Are You?

Zinn Rikerin, Second Year Aether Guardian

Zinn saw smoke in the distance. He glided towards one of the great trees at the edge of the forest and landed on a branch the size of a man. He peered in the distance, the aether surging into his eyes and giving him far sight.

He could make out two legions alone in the camps in the clearing. They were doing training exercises. It was clear that when the peace treaty had ended with Caidan that the Elvish armies would cross the border into the Midland Kingdom. Midland already embroiled in a war to the East

King Arathir, a direct descendant of the Great King Kalace, and his mother queen Elia were hell-bent on taking the Midland throne, which they claim is by all right theirs, as King Arathir was the son of Elia and Kalace born some one thousand years ago.

Caidan, the Kingdom of the Forest, had just finished up their war with the South Isles Kingdom, coming to peace terms. As one kingdom waged war on the other, the others would keep them all in check. Zinn and many others suspected the five kingdoms would go on warring until a true Wizard King would unite them.

Zinn brought out his map and jotted notes on it. The King would need a report on this.

He channeled and lifted into the air and high into the skies.

Zinn, while at the academy, was a poor student. He was a bookish and shy child and never felt the pure lust that had seemed to go on in the academy. He had the power and like every male had his passions, but was a lot less quick to fill in intense heat. It was saidthat the brighter the flame of lust burnt in an Aether channeler, the stronger the magic he drew from the Aether and Zinn was at kindest terms, not the strongest at the academy.

Zinn, however, had one ability he clung to that impressed the exam practitioners who decided it was useful enough to award him a badge. That ability was flight. Although some channelers at the academy could handle flying, they would soon draw too much out of themselves and never flew very far. Zinn knew the wind, his body, and he doled out the aether sparsely and finely and could fly long and far.

This made him an excellent scout.

Zinn sensing his aether slowly slipping out of his control decided it would be a good time to recharge. He saw a little town in the distance and drifted down towards it.

Zinn entered a tavern and searched for a suitable female. He looked around. The tavern maids were not very comely, to say the least. He thought about making his way to the brothel and knew it the game would be no fairer there. The towns on these war-torn borderlands attracted none decent.

As he looked around at the barmaid and wenches and considered in desperation, they stared back at him noticing the badge on his shoulder. The badge was a signal to citizens of his status as a Guardian. His uniform had one sleeve and the other bare to show a badge, a weave of light magic symbol that covered his right shoulder. It was woven, tattooed, into him with powerful magic by the king himself, signifying his passing of the exams at the academy and rank of Guardian.

It was then when he noticed the minstrel, her serene voice and lute strumming in the distance. She was a comely girl with a skin of light brown and hair the color of midnight.

Zinn went over onto the raised stage where she was singing and pulled down his trousers. He stroked at his limp cock and then pulled it to her face. She looks at him and his shoulder at the badge and put Zinn in her mouth while still strumming.

Zinn bent his head back, feeling the wetness on it. She moved at a slow, gentle pace rocking herself on it. She did this for a while but Zinn, a bit nervous, still was not hard enough for entering her sex yet.

She stopped strumming on her loot and rest it down beside her stool and took the softening cock in her hands and stroked at it and flicking her tongue on the tip and sucking at it in an attempt to cajole it to full mast.

It was then the patrons of the bar whined and cursed and complained loudly about the lack of music.

“Hey come on ya Aethur cunt! Put it in her arse already and let us enjoy the music!” some drunkard said.

Agreement filled the room, drunk patrons complaints filling the bar, people banging their mugs on the table.

Zinn bowed apologetically while the minstrel sucked sloppily at the fat sausage in her mouth. He had a bit of stage fright, to say the least.

A mug of ale then flew past Zinn and hit the wall behind him, the clay cracking on the wall.

It was then that the barkeeper signaled to the guards who carried off the drunk who threw the mug out.

It was a capital offense to take against a Guardian, as it was to deny him sexual requests, and Zinn hoped they wouldn't be too hard on the drunk who only just wanted to enjoy his music and drink.

It was then minstrel massaged and cupped his balls and working her tongue over it. Zinn became hard as iron and withdrew and the minstrel stood beside her stool with her lute in hand and bent over.

Zinn took his position behind the minstrel and lifted her dress and pulled down her nighties and inserted his cock into the light pink opening that was surrounded by light brown flesh.

Zinn moaned and shivered gently as he entered her warm and wet pussy while the minstrel singed a diddy about a traveling caravan that put on shows, the crowd recognizing the chorus and getting into it. The rest of the patrons going back to their drinking and games of chance and solicitations of sex to the bar wenches as the music began again.

Zinn rubbed at the brown flesh on minstrel's bottom. He could see specks of liquid slosh and pour of her pink hole as he shoved his cock out and back in the pink oasis in her brown sands. Her singing and strumming was backed by a percussion of his hips slamming into her butt.

Zinn finally spasmed and writhed in pleasure and pulled out and blew his seed on the minstrels bare bottom, the white globs painting the brown skin on her bare cheeks.

Zinn tapped his cock on the minstrel's butt and tried to squeeze out the last drops of semen on her bottom.

He left the stage and proceeded to the bar, a rather round bar wench going down on her knees with a wet towel, first putting it in her mouth and then wetting it with the towel and drying it.

Zinn nodded and pulled his trousers up and left the tavern. He gathered the aether he could and leap forward into the sky and high into the air.

(author's note: I intended this as a one-shot and may not expand on it)

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)