More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NotoriousKnave NotoriousKnave

Where does it hurt?

Your hands

You raise both of your hands to your face, looking at them in bewilderment. They feel like you'd sat on them and they'd fallen asleep, buzzing and slightly painful, despite appearing totally normal. You mumble something about burning, hands quivering, and the nurse gives you a look of suspicion, glancing at your forearms. "Sir, have you been... experimenting lately with anything?"

You quickly shake your head and protest, but Nicole isn't convinced. She tucks a stray, fuzzy strand of hair behind her ear and turns to face the door. "I'll be riiiiiight ba--"

But before she can leave, you reach out and grab her arm.

In one moment, you feel a current, a surge of adrenaline shoot from the center of your chest along your shoulder, down your arms, and straight to your fingers. She stutters mid-sentence and shudders, completely off-put by whatever it was you did. You jerk your hand back and watch her, completely surprised. She slowly stares down at her arm where you touched her, eyes slightly glassy, mouth ajar. You notice a faint lump in her blouse - even through the thick material, you see that her nipples have started to harden.

You reach forward and grab her again in the same spot, and your body stiffens as a second wave blasts from you to her. This time, you notice a faint green glow along the tips of your fingers. She trembles just slightly at your touch, and can't manage to hold back a squeak. "Wha-- what--", she mumbles, and makes a feeble attempt to back away.

Instead, you tighten her grip and pull her a little closer. Your member swells down within your scrubs - clearly it's got an idea of what's happening here, and you connect the dots: the glow of your fingers matches the glow of the chemical bath you took last night.

This could be very... profitable.

You pull her closer and reach out with your other hand, holding the side of her confused face. The effect is instantaneous: her eyes roll up into the back of her head and she groans, hips slightly bucking towards you. You snake your hand up the side of her head and reach around the back of her head, running your hands stop her tightly-bound hair. She makes no attempt to stop you as you pull her locks lose, and a river of thick, loose curls fall to her shoulders. "Aaahhhhaaannnn....", she groans, eyes refocusing on you as your hands explore her body, fingertips aglow.

Each touch causes her face to blush a little brighter as she inches towards you. Her pupils have shrunk to pinprick size in her irises, as if she is too dazed to even process vision.

Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)