More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheSecretlyUnlikelyDuck TheSecretlyUnlikelyDuck

What do you get out of your car?

Your computer bag (you're a nerdy boy)

You grab your computer bag and sling it over your shoulder, pushing up your glasses as you turn around. The strap has your name "Sam" embroidered on it, the handiwork of your doting mother.

The drive home from school is only a few minutes, but today it had felt a lot longer to you. Since it's your eighteenth birthday today, your friends were all excitedly buzzing around you at school. Despite all the excitement however, you are annoyed. The way your parents treated you this morning had left you in a foul mood. When you left the house your mother had sternly ordered you to come straight home after school. What's worse, it's like she didn't even acknowledge that it was your birthday. As if you wouldn't have plans of your own! She can be so inconsiderate.

Your step-dad was no help as ever, he just meekly wished you a good day at school. He always seems so whipped around her. Your dad is only a year older than your mom, but has always appeared rather plain, old and unimpressive next to the sexy, blonde bombshell that is your mother. Recently however, he too has put on a youthful glow and lost a lot of weight. Both of them attribute their great looks to the intense exercise regimen they maintain. For the last ten years, your mom has worked out at an exclusive gym and ever since she got dad to join her, they spend a few hours almost every day in there. You have long begged them to take you along, but the place has a strict adults-only policy.

Still fuming about your parent's injustices, you eye the black Hummer parked in front of your house with a growing frown. You had almost crashed into it when you had pulled into the driveway, not expecting the surprising obstacle. The car didn't belong to any of your family members or friends and the idea that your parents had invited some of their friends over on YOUR birthday did not help to lighten your mood.

To make it worse, your only two friends invited you to a table-top RPG game tonight, so you are especially annoyed with mom for making you rush home. You were so excited because your friend's big sister would be there, and you've had a crush on her for ages. But even though you're angry, you would never consider arguing with your mother and facing her wrath. You cringe inwardly at the thought of her imperious features above you when you upset her.

As you walk up the driveway you inspect the gym bag next to the open rear door of the mysterious Hummer. There is no sign of who it could belong to, but evidently someone got this out and then forgot to close it; must be pretty forgetful.

You head up to the door and pull out your key. When you go to slide it into the lock, you find the door already unlocked and slightly ajar. You push on it and it swings open without a sound. The music coming from inside the house is now even louder, and you notice it's the same hip-hop trash the popular people at school listen to.

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)