More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheSecretlyUnlikelyDuck TheSecretlyUnlikelyDuck

What do you do now?

Call out

"Hello! Anybody home?" You call out into the house.

After a moment of silence you hear your mom's voice from down the hall. "Come in honey! Wait right there in the foyer for a few seconds for me baby. Mommy has a surprise for you!".

You are somewhat taken aback by your mom's childish language, but she has always acted very mom-ish. Especially when she's excited she tends to lapse into her baby talk. The obedient boy as ever, you take of your shoes and coat, setting down your backpack by the table. You flip through your smart phone for a few minutes, until you hear the click of heels on the tile of the hall.

You look up to see your mother, but unlike youve ever seen her before. Her bleached blonde hair and dark lowlights, usually in a messy bun or long ponytail behind her head, now flowed down to the small of her back. She wears a blue-green dress which matched her eyes, and leaves little to the imagination.

It makes you somewhat uncomfortable to notice how the cleavage was so deep it almost shows her nipples. The hem barely reaches three-quarters of the way down her thighs, and a wide slit runs almost up to her left hip. Her hourglass figure is like a pagan fertility goddess, and if you had to guess you'd say her breasts are at least DD's, and her wide child-bearing hips are at least half again as wide as yours. She has no stockings on, and you wonder if she has any underwear on. She wears long heels a nerd like you could never identify for your life.

On her right ankle is some sort of bracelet, and it glitters in the light. She also has some sort of shining metal pendant on her necklace. Her face is heavily made up, as if she were going out clubbing but not as if she were a whore. You've never seen her like this and your jaw drops. If you had to guess, you'd say that she couldn't be older than thirty, though you know in reality she's a little more than twice your age.

She completed an education degree by taking night classes despite getting knocked up right after turning 18 in her Senior year of high school by her boyfriend; aparantly some muscular ginger sailor from Holland from what your mom says. Within a year, he was gone and mom was pregnant again. You like to think it was the same headstrong Alpha who fathered you, but you know how *friendly* your mom is to strangers and doubt this. Especially given your wimpy physique, mousey brown hair, and love of all things robotics, astronomy, and most of all, game related. You're also pretty sure your dad isn't the same rich business lawyer you all live with now, since you can remember playing gameboy advance in a restaurant while she had her first date with him. At that point your two year-older sister Adriana was already going on trips with her friends.

You're not sure how long you are taking in her image before you tune back in to reality. She makes eye contact with you and smiles, her gaze full of motherly affection.

"Oh Baby I'm so glad you're finally home. Come here". She spreads her arms to hug you.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)