More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Arachna Arachna

Without your coat it leaves....

Your cleavage exposed.

The undershirt isn't meant to be revealing. That doesn't stop the more than ample pair from being on display. At least they've held up well for your age and people have noticed. More than a couple of guys on staff, have tried to ask you for dates. Patients have tried to as well, with ages that vary from just barely being an legal adult to men more than a few decades past their retirement. The attention wasn't even exclusive from men, in some cases.

The attention wasn't really something that was appreciated by your husband, but you both trust each other. Long soft black hair, a curvy figure with a flat stomach, and you've been told more than once that you give people "Do me" eyes even when you aren't trying too. It was easy to see where all the interest comes from. It never really turned into an argument, even if you could tell he slightly resented it. But in this economy, neither of you were about to complain about work where you could get it.

"Valerie? I figured this would be a long day for you, so I sent Alex to a friend's house. I thought we'd go out for dinner by ourselves, today." Connor's voice could be heard from the living room. "Sounds good." At least neither of you were that old yet, where you would just get stuck in a rut. "I'll just have a shower, and put work clothes in the laundry, real quick."

Upstairs, the main bathroom is close to all the bedrooms. It's a straight walk to the bathroom until the sound of a loud beeping makes you look at Alex's room which has the door half open. You should have other things to worry about, but you can only look at the mess and wonder how many times you asked him to clean it.

The beeping gets louder, and the source of it is clear on his desk. It's that handheld game device, that he got for Christmas last year. It seemed exactly identical to his old one, but he insisted there was differences to it, that you didn't understand.

User "Keito" has sent you a message.

Awwww. That's not fair. You already took my Nattie away. Now I have to be all alone. :'(

Is that message what you think it's about? Keito is a name you remember. He was there during Alex's Art Club exhibition. He was so well mannered and sweet. But Alex never liked to socialize outside of his little friend circle, so you never heard him mention, Keito outside of Art Club. Now apparently, not only are they talking but Alex has a girlfriend he never told you....you have to stop yourself.

It seems so tempting to snoop. But that seems like crossing a line. He's just getting to that age where doing everything with his parents is embarrassing. It's just a stage. He'll get over it in a few years. So you should just get on with your day like you never saw it.

Check the message history or ignore it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)