More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Arachna Arachna

Check the message history or ignore it?

Check the device, but something unexpected happens.

It's just too hard to stay away from doing it. Picking up the handheld device, it's pretty clear the envelope icon means mail, so you press the buttons to open that and look at the start of the conversation history. It seems wrong to do, but he's also getting to that age where boys and girls think they know everything about the world. Just seeing if he's make good choices, can't be a bad thing.

User "Natalie" sent you a message.

Lookit. i got a lot of other shit to do. U girls, aren't the biggest thing, i got going on.

You have heard Alex mention this Natalie girl before. Mainly, because he's needlessly vocal in the bathroom when he spends time "grooming."

User "Keito" sent you a message.

You really hate me, don't you? :(

Alex.

You don't know them, like I do.
They are NOT your friends. Just cause they say it to your face, doesn't mean it's true.

It's suuuupper important that you guys, know that I'm trying to help you.

But mostly, I really want to help Natty. XD

Before you can scroll further to see what exactly they were talking about, a pain hits your head. It's like a thousand thoughts all coming at once.

New User Registered-Valerie
Lexicon Updated-Reaper-Valerie

Valerie-Level 24
Race- Reaper

Neutral-Neutral
[Phys: ] [Fire: ] [Ice: Resist] [Wind: ] [Electric: Resist] [Light: Weak] [Dark: Null]
Skills: Drain. Mass-heal. Revive. Dark boost. Reap/shower. Sacred blast.

Reaper. Somehow, the word makes sense. Even if nothing else does. The words are gone and so are the thoughts flooding in your mind in a second, but it was more than odd. It was like you were touching something. It seemed almost natural too. Seemingly whatever that vision was it, was triggered from touching the handheld. "Valarie? Are you having your shower soon? If not, I'm going put in a load of laundry."

Your husbands voice breaks any concentration on the subject. Despite all the peculiarities of the device and what that just did to your mind, it doesn't seem completely worth worrying about. "I will in a minute." During your shower, all you can think about is what exactly was it that you just saw. A couple of times, you attempt to recreate the vision of those words in your head and while you come close, it just feels like a memory instead of actually "feeling" their presence.

This is a mystery that you want solved. But you also can't be sure if it's an important one. The only thing that sticks out in your mind is the name "Akirakana Kuron." You've heard of it being a phone app. It seems silly, but you get the impression that you'd learn a lot more about recent events by getting it. It seems like any of the weirdness happening around you, is somehow connected to it.

Download the app or try to forget about it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)