More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Muge Muge

Whom would you like to ask?

Your Mother

"Mom," you say. "Could I talk to you alone for a minute?" Your sister and father share a look.

"Of course, honey. Let's go to my bedroom for privacy." She leads you to her and your father's bedroom, where her clothes for the day are laid out on the bed. Everything in the room smells of her, a nice, sweet lavender that always makes you think of home.

"Mom, I would like you to come on this journey with me."

"I'm sorry sweetie, I can't," she says. "I have too much work to do here -- and I can feel in my bones that I am done fighting. I don't have it in me, love." She puts her hand on your shoulder. "Your father or your sister might join you, though. I know you're going to do great." She pulls you into a hug, her large bust pressing against your chest. "Of course, I know that it is very disrespectful to refuse the quest-leader his offer. There is a ritual though, in the town that I'm from, where if you refuse the quest-leader his offer, you must fulfill any other of his desires."

She turns to you. She smiles innocently, her wide lips stretching out to form a smile, her eyes a dazzling blue. She runs a hand through her long, blonde hair, and sits on the bed, legs crossed, still in only her panties. Her chest seems almost ready to burst through her shirt, and you can see that her nipples are poking through the thin fabric of her small-clothes.

"Is there anything I can do for you, honey, to keep you from spreading word of my shame?"

What Would You Like From Your Mother

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)