More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NaughtyOppa NaughtyOppa

Story list

Your Girlfriend, Sunny (Complete)

Your text Here

You are John. Your girlfriend is the K-pop idol Sunny from Girls' Generation. You've been a couple for a week and have only kissed so far, and not even had an official date. On a Friday, you take Sunny out for dinner at a fancy restaurant. The date goes well and you end up kissing outside your apartment for a few minutes.

You have trouble sleeping and end up lying in until noon the next day. There's a text waiting for you on your phone - from Sunny.

"I can't wait to see you again soon~," it reads.

Fuck it, you've got no other plans today so you go to visit Sunny at her apartment in Gangnam.

"You're here!" she says, when she opens the door. "I wasn't expecting you to visit me today."

"I couldn't stay away."

"What a sweet thing to say," she says. "Come on in!" Sunny steps aside and you walk into her house. She's wearing a tight top, and you can see a hint of her cleavage in the v-neck. You look down and blush when you realize she caught you looking.

"You like what you see?" she asks, smiling. "I was wondering when you were going to notice."

"I uh... I..." you stutter, blushing.

Sunny bursts out laughing.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed," she says.

You give her a dirty look and she sticks out her tongue.

"Do you want something to drink?" she asks. "I have wine, beer, juice..."

"I'll take a beer," you say.

Sunny grabs a beer from her fridge and hands it to you. You remove the cap and take a drink.

"Thanks, Sunny,” you say, ”You're just perfect, you know that?"

Sunny smiles.

"You're sweet," she says. "But I don't think I'm perfect. I actually wanted to talk to you about that."

"Oh?" you ask. "What about?"

"Well," she says. "I know we've only been dating for a few days, but I feel like I can tell you anything. I feel like I can be myself around you, and I really like that."

"Yeah," you say. "I feel the same way."

"I'm glad to hear it," she says.

Sunny smiles and sits next to you on the couch.

"I have a confession to make," she says.

"Oh?" you ask nervously.

"Yeah," she says, biting her lip. "I've never had sex with a man before, only other women."

"Oh, really?" you ask.

"Yeah," she says. "I was flat-out as an idol, and I didn't explore my sexuality until later. I've only been with women."

You shrug.

"That's fine," you say. "I don’t care either way."

Sunny smiles and leans in to kiss you, but you stop her gently with your hand.

"What's the matter?" she asks.

"I’m curious about something," you say.

"What?" she asks.

"Do you prefer women or men?" you ask.

"I prefer you, John," she says, smiling.

You smile, and kiss her. After a moment, the two of you begin removing each other's clothing. You take off her top, then her lacy black bra, revealing her large, firm breasts, topped with pink nipples. You bend over and begin sucking on her right nipple, while massaging her left. Her skin is so smooth and soft and she smells heavenly. Sunny lets out a pleasured sigh and kisses the top of your head. After a few minutes of this, you move down south, removing her shorts, and then her black panties.

Her pussy is beautiful, topped with neatly trimmed black pubic hair. You smile up at her before going down on her, tasting her sweet nectar. She lets out a pleasured sigh and runs her hands through your hair, pressing your face deeper into her. You lick faster and deeper, until you hear her say "Stop, I don't want to finish just yet."

You oblige and move back to her mouth, kissing her deeply. She reaches down and begins fumbling a bit with your belt. Eventually, she gets your pants off, and you're as hard as a rock. She smiles and goes back to kissing you, while one of her hands begins pumping you slowly. She maintains eye contact the whole time, and this turns you on immensely. "You're so hard," she whispers in your ear after a few minutes of making out.

"That's because you're the sexiest woman alive."

Sunny smiles.

"I love you," she says.

"I love you too," you reply, gently stroking her cheek.

Sunny lies down on the couch and you follow. You slowly lower yourself down her body, kissing every inch of her on the way down. You begin to lick and suck on her right thigh, working your way towards her core. Her sweet nectar is stronger now, and you find yourself completely lost in her scent. She moans in anticipation, and as your head draws closer to her core she whispers:

"John... please..."

Keep going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)