More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NaughtyOppa NaughtyOppa

Story list

Your Fanservice With Girls Day

Your text Here

You are John, an eighteen year old boy from America. You're a big fan of the K-pop girl group Girls Day and have won a competition that lets you meet them! You fly out to Korea to meet the girls in a hotel room. It's just you and them - Sojin, Yura, Minah and Hyeri. They look happy to see you, although their smiles seem a little furtive.

"Hello," says Sojin, the 28-year old statuesque beauty who leads the group. "We've been waiting for you."

Minah smiles at you. "Hi!" she says.

Hyeri, the youngest, nods enthusiastically. "It's nice to meet you too, John."

Yura, the tallest and curviest of the girls, looks like she wants to say something else but stops herself.

"Hi, Yura," you say. “I’m a big fan. You were going to say something?”

Yura smiles and shakes her head. "Nothing," she says.

Sojin looks at you sternly. "You must be excited, John," she says.

"I am!" you say.

"Good," says Sojin. "We love interacting with our fans." She giggles. "Especially the cute ones!"

You blush deeply as Sojin sits down on one of the hotel beds. The rest of the girls sit down next to her and look at you expectantly. Eventually, you sit down too.

"So, um, wow, I can't believe I'm meeting you in real life," you start, "What do you guys want to-"

"You," says Sojin. "Tell me about yourself."

"Um... I'm eighteen. I live in America. I'm a big fan of Girls Day." Your mind is a blank, faced with these four beautiful women, their perfume feeling your nostrils. "Um… that's all I've got." you say.

Sojin nods, smirking. "What's your favourite Girls Day song?" she asks.

You think for a second. "I don't know. All of them, I guess."

Sojin frowns. "You can't pick just one?"

"I- I don't think so," you say.

Sojin sighs. "Okay, what's your favourite Girls Day music video?”

"Um..." You think again. "I-I don't know."

"You don't know?" says Sojin, raising an eyebrow. "Don't you watch our music videos? We spend a lot of time and effort on them, you know."

"I-I..."

"Alright, let's try something else," says Sojin. "Who do you think is the prettiest member?"

You think for a little. "Y-you are... I think..."

"Me?" asks Sojin, surprise in her voice. "Why me?"

You blush. "I-I like your eyes..."

Sojin smiles. "Awww, that's sweet of you to say."

She pauses. "John, do you want to play a game with us?"

"A game?" you ask.

"Yes," says Sojin.

"It's a sexy game. It's called 'Which girl has the nicest ass?'"

"Oh..." you say, nervous, "Um, I don't know..."

"Come on," says Sojin, standing up. "We've drawn numbers. I've got number one." Sojin turns her back to you, and pulls up the back of her shirt, revealing her ass which looks amazing in her tight shorts. She gently shakes it from side to side.

"You can touch it, if you want, John," says Sojin. "Or maybe give it a quick smack." Sojin shakes her buttocks in your face, daring you to smack it.

"I-I..." you stammer.

You feel a hand on your shoulder. You turn around to see Yura sitting behind you.

"Come on, John," she says, smiling gently, "It's just a game. Stand up."

You stand up and feel her grab your hand. Slowly, she leads you over to where Sojin is standing.

"Here he is," says Yura. "Go on, give it a squeeze."

Squeeze it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)